When is the Rainy Season in Thailand?
There’s nothing that can ruin your vacation in Thailand like having to deal with non stop rain.
Before you decide when and where to go, be sure to look at the below chart to see the average rain fall for Thailand’s 5 largest cities:
A few things to note regarding the rainy season in Thailand:
- Avoid Bangkok in September
- Chiang Mai is nice year around
- Avoid Koh Samui in November (There is always flooding)
- There is quite a bit of rain in Phuket from May to October
- Outside of September and October, Pattaya is great all year
Thailand is fun year around. So if you don’t mind a little rain, every month is a good month to be in paradise!
Posted on Gods of Thailand May 12, 2011 in Thailand